Business Operations Accountant
Accounts Payable Officer
Executive Director of Financial Services
ACCOUNTING & BUDGETING
over 2 years ago
The mission of Eastmont School District is to maximize the potential of all students by:
- Providing a safe and secure learning environment for students and staff.
- Ensuring students develop and demonstrate academic excellence.
- Developing partnerships with students, parents, staff and community.
The 2013-2018 District Strategic Improvement Plan contains the following two statements that guide the management of fiscal operations for Eastmont School District:
- Belief Statement #9: Sound fiscal management is essential to District operations.
- Policy Goal #6000B-Management Support: Maintain a financially healthy district that demonstrates the responsible use of public funds.
about 1 year ago
Eastmont School District uses the Public Surplus website to surplus the majority of all surplus items. All of our items, including computers and vehicles, go through this website. All sales go to the highest bidder. Generally most items are out on the website for 2 - 3 weeks.
Keep checking our Current Listings!!
RESOURCES & TOOLS
over 2 years ago
Small Works Roster - Municipal Research and Services Center
On-line Payment for School Breakfast/Lunch Program
On-line Payment for School Fees/Fines
Links to Other Financial Resources about Schools
OSPI - School Financial and Apportionment Services
State of Washington - Office of Financial Management
Governor's Web Page - Budget Information
Legislature's Web Page - Budget Information
Douglas County Assessor's Web Page
Prior Approval for Travel - Excel Document PDF Document
Travel Advance Request - Excel Document PDF Document
Travel Reimbursement Form - Excel Document PDF Document
Per Diem Rate Map
Miscellaneous Reimbursement Form