Student Fees & Fines Online Payments
about 1 year ago
TouchBase is our web portal used to view school fees/fines or make online payments for items such as class fees, athletic fees, book fines, etc.
User Name: Student’s 6 digit ID number
Password: Student’s last name UPDATE: Last name is case sensitive - first letter is capitalized (Example: Smith).
After logging in, click on your student’s name. (You will need to log in separately for each student that you would like to view).
- View student receipts related to school fees and fines
- View/print receipt history
- View open fines & fees
- View/print fine & fee report
- View/purchase products available to students
- You can start over at any time by clicking on YOUR STUDENTS.
- When you are ready to checkout, click on Your Shopping Cart at the top of the page.
- Clicking either Home or Logout will log you out of the system.
- Click “View Open Fines” to see if your student has a fine that needs to be paid.
- Select fine and click “Add” to add the item in your shopping cart.
- “Continue Shopping” allows you to select additional items.
- If you’d like to purchase items – click “Products Available to your student” Items available to purchase will be listed. Highlight and select “Add” to place the item in the cart.
- When finished shopping, click “Checkout”. You will then be redirected to a VeriSign billing page.
- Enter your billing information as requested in the screen and click “Submit Credit Card Transaction”
- Click the link on the following screen “View credit card receipt (including convenience fees)." This will provide you with a receipt that you can save and/or print.
- These transactions are immediately available to both the parent as well as the school district.
Food Service Online Payments
about 1 month ago
The Food Service Department is excited to announce we have selected PrimeroEdge as our new Point of Service software for the upcoming school year. This change requires us to use a new and improved online payments provider. The last day to make online payments with MySchoolBucks is June 2nd. If you have automatic payments going to MySchoolBucks, for you or your children, you will need to log into your account and make sure that they have stopped.
All student and adult account balances at the end of this school year will be transferred to the new system, after school is out. You don't need to do anything! These will be patiently awaiting your return in August!
mySchoolBucks.com is a secure online payment option for meals.
If you have questions with setting up a new account or questions relating to your current online account, visit FAQ page.
Contact (509) 888-4715 for questions regarding your student's meal account.