Student Fees & Fines Online Payments
TouchBase is our web portal used to view school fees/fines or make online payments for items such as class fees, athletic fees, book fines, etc.
User Name: Student’s 6 digit ID number
Password: Student’s last name UPDATE: Last name is case sensitive - first letter is capitalized (Example: Smith).
After logging in, click on your student’s name. (You will need to log in separately for each student that you would like to view).
- View student receipts related to school fees and fines
- View/print receipt history
- View open fines & fees
- View/print fine & fee report
- View/purchase products available to students
- You can start over at any time by clicking on YOUR STUDENTS.
- When you are ready to checkout, click on Your Shopping Cart at the top of the page.
- Clicking either Home or Logout will log you out of the system.
- Click “View Open Fines” to see if your student has a fine that needs to be paid.
- Select fine and click “Add” to add the item in your shopping cart.
- “Continue Shopping” allows you to select additional items.
- If you’d like to purchase items – click “Products Available to your student” Items available to purchase will be listed. Highlight and select “Add” to place the item in the cart.
- When finished shopping, click “Checkout”. You will then be redirected to a VeriSign billing page.
- Enter your billing information as requested in the screen and click “Submit Credit Card Transaction”
- Click the link on the following screen “View credit card receipt (including convenience fees)." This will provide you with a receipt that you can save and/or print.
- These transactions are immediately available to both the parent as well as the school district.