11 months ago
Welcome to Eastmont's Student Care Program!
REGISTRATION BEGINS ON MONDAY, MARCH 6, 2017
- Students must be enrolled in the Eastmont School District and must be enrolled in kindergarten through 12 years of age
- A registration form for the current school year has been turned in at desired location
- The registration fee of $40 per student has been paid. (Registration fee is non refundable)
- A signed current copy of the Washington State Department of Health Certificate or Immunization (DOH 348-01300) is on file. Parents need to notify staff of any changes.
- Students must wait at least 24 hours after completing the registration process before starting.
- Families receiving State assistance may begin attending Student Care after we receive notification from the State that childcare has been authorized.
- Complete the signed "Parent Handbook Signature" page
- Complete the Handsanitizer and Sunscreen Use form
- 2017-2018 Rates Parent Letter
- 2017-2018 REGISTRATION FORM
- 2017-2018 Registración para Cuidado Estudiantil
- 2017-2018 Student Care Calendar
- 2017-18 ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RECEIPT OF PARENT HANDBOOK
- 2017-18 SUNSCREEN/HAND SANITIZER FORM
- 2016-17 SPANISH PARENT HANDBOOK
- 2017-2018 Parent Handbook
- Change of Plan / Withdrawal Form