about 1 year ago
This past year Eastmont adopted and implemented a new Student Information System (SIS). With the new program, access to the parent portal has a new requirement.
An email account is required to access the parent portal.
Parents will be able to access information for all enrolled students associated to them through the portal. Please contact building office personnel to help setup access.
Text Messaging Service
(events, school closings, safety alerts, emergencies)
Eastmont uses a mass notification system to deliver text messages to your cell phone.
To receive notifications is a two-step process:
- our student information system must have your correct cell phone number
- each individual must opt in to receive notifications (see instructions below)
Basic steps to access the parent portal and receive text messaging:
1) Confirm your email/cell phone is accurate with building office personnel.
2) If you have not received an opt-in text, contact office personnel.
3) We will send a test text message out on 10/13/2017, if you do not receive the test, please check steps 1 and 2.
If you have chosen to not participate in the past, but would like to begin receiving text notifications, please contact office personnel to make sure your cell phone number is current and follow the directions on the attached document.
FY18 Internet RFP version 2
7 months ago
This RFP closed March 15, 2018. Thank you for your proposals if you participated.
Received Questions/Answers will be posted publicly here as they are received.
Thu, Feb 15, 2018
Q: Could you confirm the address and any other direction regarding where the Internet service is to be delivered to?
A: 460 9th St NE East Wenatchee WA 98802
Fri, Feb 16, 2018
Q: Would you consider a bid that does not include month-to-month and 1 year pricing, but only 3 year with 2 one year optional pricing? Thank you.
A: If an incomplete bid is received it may be rejected and not evaluated.