ACCOUNTING & BUDGETING
The mission of Eastmont School District is to maximize the potential of all students by:
- Providing a safe and secure learning environment for students and staff.
- Ensuring students develop and demonstrate academic excellence.
- Developing partnerships with students, parents, staff and community.
The 2013-2018 District Strategic Improvement Plan contains the following two statements that guide the management of fiscal operations for Eastmont School District:
- Belief Statement #9: Sound fiscal management is essential to District operations.
- Policy Goal #6000B-Management Support: Maintain a financially healthy district that demonstrates the responsible use of public funds.