Running Start Qualifications:
To qualify for Running Start you must meet one of the following:
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- OR ELA Smarter Balance Assessment (Score 3 or 4).
- OR PSAT/SAT Reading (500 or higher).
- OR ACT English (20 or higher).
- OR ACT Reading (21 or higher).
Running Start Enrollment Process:
If you are interested in Running Start for the 2022-2023 school year, please follow the steps below:
- Watch the Eastmont Running Start Video.
- Watch the Wenatchee Valley College Running Start Video.
- Read and follow the Running Start Steps for getting started fall quarter at Wenatchee Valley College.
- Wenatchee Valley College Information Packet for student and parents.
After you have watched the videos and followed the steps for getting started, if you still want to apply to Wenatchee Valley College then apply here!
Additional EHS forms you will need for Running Start:
Additional Wenatchee Valley College Information:
Tips for Completing the Enrollment Verification Form (For Current Running Start Students):
- Download the EVF form from the WVC website to your desktop.
- Type in the information in the STUDENT section at the top.
- Scroll down to the bottom and type in your full name and your parent/guardian’s name.
- Save it.
- Then email it to your alpha counselor as an attachment.
- Your counselor will fill out the middle HIGH SCHOOL section.
- Your counselor will also update your Equivalency checklist.
- The completed EVF form will be sent to you and WVC.
- After WVC receives this information, you follow-up with WVC staff and get registered for classes.