TouchBase is our web portal used to view school fees/fines or make online payments for items such as class fees, athletic fees, book fines, etc.
User Name: Student’s 6 digit ID number
Password: Student’s last name UPDATE: Last name is case sensitive - first letter is capitalized (Example: Smith).
After logging in, click on your student’s name. (You will need to log in separately for each student that you would like to view).
As a parent you can (available options):
- View student receipts related to school fees and fines
- View/print receipt history
- View open fines & fees
- View/print fine & fee report
- View/purchase products available to students
Parent Tips & Tricks
- You can start over at any time by clicking on YOUR FAMILY.
- When you are ready to checkout, click on Your Shopping Cart at the top of the page.
- Clicking either Home or Logout will log you out of the system.
Parents can select to pay open fees/fine as well as purchase products available to their students.
- Click “View Open Fines” to see if your student has a fine that needs to be paid.
- Select fine and click “Add” to add the item in your shopping cart.
- “Continue Shopping” allows you to select additional items.
- If you’d like to purchase items – click “Products Available to your student” Items available to purchase will be listed. Highlight and select “Add” to place the item in the cart.
- When finished shopping, click “Checkout”. You will then be redirected to a VeriSign billing page.
- Enter your billing information as requested in the screen and click “Submit Credit Card Transaction”
- Click the link on the following screen “View credit card receipt (including convenience fees)." This will provide you with a receipt that you can save and/or print.
- These transactions are immediately available to both the parent as well as the school district.
If you have questions regarding the fees and fines, contact your school's main office.
Food Service Online Payments
We are changing online payment systems. Online payments to SchoolCafe will not be accepted after 5/15/2020. Payments for prior year school meal account debt owed can be made via Student Fee/Fine system after 6/01/2020.
Please call the Food Service Office at 509-888-4715 or 509-888-4716 if you have a question about your student's school meals account balance or would like a refund.