New and updated resources from Seattle Children’s Center for Children with Special Needs
2018 Summer Camp Directory for children with special health care needs, now available!
- Lists over 80 summer camps and programs for children, youth, and young adults with behavioral conditions, learning and developmental disabilities, medical conditions, and physical disabilities across Washington.
- Now includes camps in northern Oregon and western Idaho to help serve families in southern and eastern Washington
- Search the online directory by camp type, specific condition, region, and more!
- Single print copies available by mail
- Directory of statewide resources for advocacy, childcare, dental, diagnosis, financial help, insurance, mental and behavioral health and more.
- Tips and information on care for children with special health care needs.
- Available in English and Spanish
County Resource Lists
- County specific resources for families of children with special needs
- Download and print to use with families
Care Notebook, Documents, and Forms
- Track appointments, clinic information, diet, behavior, and more!
For more information, visit The Center for Children with Special Needs at https://cshcn.org