2 months ago
This past year Eastmont adopted and implemented a new Student Information System (SIS). With the new program, access to the parent portal has a new requirement.
An email account is required to access the parent portal.
Parents will be able to access information for all enrolled students associated to them through the portal. Please contact building office personnel to help setup access.
Text Messaging Service
(events, school closings, safety alerts, emergencies)
Eastmont uses a mass notification system to deliver text messages to your cell phone.
To receive notifications is a two-step process:
- our student information system must have your correct cell phone number
- each individual must opt in to receive notifications (see instructions below)
Basic steps to access the parent portal and receive text messaging:
1) Confirm your email/cell phone is accurate with building office personnel.
2) If you have not received an opt-in text, contact office personnel.
3) We will send a test text message out on 10/13/2017, if you do not receive the test, please check steps 1 and 2.
If you have chosen to not participate in the past, but would like to begin receiving text notifications, please contact office personnel to make sure your cell phone number is current and follow the directions on the attached document.
2020 Network Switches and WLC RFP
11 days ago
EASTMONT SCHOOL DISTRICT 206 (ESD) is seeking proposals for the current E‐Rate funding year.
The District is seeking bids for replacement L3 Ethernet switches to provide greater end‐user bandwidth to instructional resources; replace existing Wireless LAN Controller (WLC) including HA that will manage our existing Access Points.
Please view the RFP here.