Accounting & Budgeting
The mission of Eastmont School District is to maximize the potential of all students by:
- Providing a safe and secure learning environment for students and staff.
- Ensuring students develop and demonstrate academic excellence.
- Developing partnerships with students, parents, staff and community.
The District Strategic Improvement Plan contains the following two statements that guide the management of fiscal operations for Eastmont School District:
- Belief Statement #9: Sound fiscal management is essential to District operations.
- Policy Goal #6000B-Management Support: Maintain a financially healthy district that demonstrates the responsible use of public funds.
Finance And Operations
The purpose of our department is to provide oversight of financial activities such as accounting and financial reporting; budgeting and long range financial planning; accounts payable; cashiering and accounts receivable; and asset management.