Which school serves my residence?
Elementary Schools (Grades K-4):
Click on the map below to be taken to an interactive search to find which Elementary School serves your residence.
Clovis Point Intermediate (5-7):
All students residing in the attendance areas of Kenroy, Grant, and Rock Island.
Sterling Intermediate (5-7):
All students residing in the attendance areas of Cascade and Lee.
Eastmont Junior High School (8-9):
Our Junior High School serves all students who reside in our district.
Eastmont High School (10-12):
Our High School serves all students who reside in our district.
More Information: For a detailed written description of our attendance areas, please visit District Policy #3130P.
Choice: If you are interested in having your child attend a school other than your resident school or resident district, please go to the Choice page for more information.
Proposed New School Attendance Areas
A committee of 24 Eastmont Staff, Parents, and Community Members has reached consensus on a recommendation to the School Board for new school attendance areas to be implemented in the 2021-2022 school year. This is part of a larger process of reconfiguring the grade levels for each school that was initiated in 2013 to best serve our community. The new grade level configuration will be six Elementary Schools (K-6th grades), two Junior High Schools (7th-9th grades), and our one High School (10th-12th grades).
New attendance areas are needed to ensure each school has the capacity to serve our growing community and meet the goals below:
- Balance school enrollment and demographics across the district as best possible.
- Maximize neighborhood walking schools.
- Maximize transportation efficiency.
- Minimize student disruption as best possible.
Eastmont families, staff, and community members are invited to look at the latest draft of our new attendance areas and provide feedback. There are two ways to learn more and give feedback.
- Option 1 - is to view the information on our district webpage and complete the feedback form (see below).
- Option 2 - is to attend our next School Board Meeting on January 25th, 5:30pm via zoom. At this meeting, there will be a presentation on the proposed attendance area changes and then the public will have the opportunity to give feedback to the Board.
The District Committee reviewed the proposed school attendance areas on January 19th and reached consensus with no changes made to the proposal.
- Video Description
- Attendance Area Study Committee (Parents, Staff, and Community Members)
- Projected Enrollment and Demographics
- Timeline for Communication and Implementation
Proposed Elementary School Attendance Areas (Including Clovis Point Elementary School - See Reconfiguration for More Info on Grade Levels and Schools)
Proposed Junior High School Attendance Areas (Eastmont Jr High and Sterling Jr High Schools - See Reconfiguration for More Info on Grade Levels and Schools)
Feedback Form: Please complete the Feedback Form to share your feedback on the proposed new school attendance areas. Feedback will be reviewed and used the the Community School Attendance Area Committee and School Board in finalizing this decision.
Questions: Contact Spencer Taylor, Executive Director of Elementary Education. (509) 884-7169 email@example.com