Updated: 2 February 2021
Eastmont School District Facility Rental Information
Eastmont School District recognizes that our school facilities are valuable assets in our community and we are committed to making them available to the public for outside use. School and resident community youth events are priority use. Other community and non-resident positive use is encouraged in non-emergency conditions.
Facility Rental Request
Currently, all Eastmont Indoor Facilities are closed to public use until further notice as a precautionary measure to help mitigate social contact and minimize the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Once in Phase 2, the use of outdoor facilities may resume by submitting a Resume to Play Plan. In addition, all players, coaches, and volunteers must sign a Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement. To schedule use of a field, please use the online portal for ML Schedules. While submitting your request you will see an area for attachments, please attach your additional required documents there for review with your request. Requests submitted without required documents will be declined.
Documents to be submitted with the online facility request:
- A valid certificate of insurance naming Eastmont School District as Additional Insured
- Resume to Play Plan meeting minimum requirements listed above
- Individually signed Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement for each player, coach, and volunteer attending practice.
- Team roster
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH: PHASES
New metrics have been adopted by the Department of Health as well, to divide regions into either Phase 1 or Phase 2. Sports will maintain their previously assigned risk levels with the exception of gymnastics which now moved to low risk. Each sport’s participation level will now be assigned to the phasing below.
- LOW RISK SPORTS: Cross Country, Golf, Gymnastics, Tennis, Track & Field, Sideline/No-Contact Cheerleading and Dance, Swimming & Diving (Follow Pool and Water Recreation Facility Guidelines)
- MODERATE RISK SPORTS: Baseball, Bowling, Soccer, Softball, Volleyball, 7 on 7 Without Linemen/Flag Football (Although 7 on 7 and Flag Football
- HIGH RISK SPORTS: Basketball, Football, Wrestling, Cheerleading w/ Contact, Dance w/ Contact