Update 5/10/2022 Eastmont Board Member Vacancy
To screen from 12 nominations (one officially withdrew) to 5 for interviews, the Board held an executive session as part of their regular meeting on May 9th at Sterling Junior High School at 600 N James, East Wenatchee. They reviewed the submitted materials in an executive session and then returned to their open public meeting and voted on the 5 individuals for interviews on May 23rd.
Those selected were: Melinda Anantatmula, Daleynn Chapman, Chad Findlay, Steve Piccirillo, and Lisa Skagen.
The location of the May 23, 2022 Board Meeting has been changed to Eastmont Junior High School, 905 8th Street NE, East Wenatchee. Click here to see the updated timeline and District Procedure 1114-P.
If you have questions, you can call the Eastmont District Office at (509) 884-7169 and ask for Brandy Fields or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Grant Student Leadership Meetings take place before school begins from 8:00-9:15AM in t...
Eastmont School District -Our Mission
The mission of the Eastmont School District is to maximize the potential of all students by providing:
Relationships that support a safe and secure learning environment for students and staff.
Relevance in education experiences that meet the needs of students, parents, and community.
Rigor by having expectations that require students to develop and demonstrate academic excellence.
Results that are used to improve and support student and employee success.
- Which school serves my residence? (Attendance Areas)
- My school's safe walk route for students (Safe Walk Route Maps)
- District Transportation Bus Routes & Schedules
- Food Services Information and Menus
- How to make an online payment for my students fees and meals (Other product purchases are also available)
- How to register my student for Eastmont Schools
- What school supplies does my student need?
- Eastmont School District Board Policies and Procedures
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.