8th Athletic Sports Registration using FamilyID
Welcome to the Eastmont Junior High School 2020 - 2021 Athletic Registration. Registration for 8th grade Intramural Sports is now open. First practice for Season 2 begins April 12th. Boys Activities are Flag Football and Swim. Girls Activities are Volleyball and Swim. Practice will be held on the student's A/B Cohort Schedule.
Season 3 begins May 10th. Boys Activities are Basketball and Track. Girls Activities are Racquet Sports and Track. Practice will be held on the student's A/B Cohort Schedule.
Please call the EJHS Athletic Dpartment if you have any questions - 509 884-2407.
Note: One login account for all students in the family. If you forget your email and password please contact FamilyID.
It is encouraged that parents/guardians of the athletes create the account; not the student.
Dear Eastmont Bobcat Parents/ Guardians:
We now offer the convenience of online registration through FamilyID. (www.FamilyID.com). FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs. Please do not create multiple accounts for a single athlete.
Before you register:
- Have a completed physical exam turned into the EJHS Athletic Office. A physical exam must be current within the past 24 months and signed and dated by the physician. If the student’s physical expires during the season, they will not be able to play until a new physical exam is received.
- ASB fees must be paid in person at the EJHS Athletic/Bookkeeping office. The cost of an ASB card is waived for this year.
Information needed to register:
It will be helpful to have the following information ready to allow for accurate completion of your online registration. For example: doctor information, health insurance information, and emergency contact information.
A parent/guardian should register by going to the following online link:
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided above and select the Eastmont Athletic Registration Grades 8.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account, Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian). E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting “Submit”, the online registration will be complete. (Your payment will not be reflected on the FamilyID’s website.) You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.