COVID Revised Health Guidance for Students (Effective March 12th, 2022)
Eastmont Health Guidance (Effective March 12th, 2022) based upon Department of Health updated guidance.
- Provide a safe environment for students, staff, and visitors.
- Be responsive/supportive of our community’s expectations and needs.
- ○ High levels of engagement/communication
- ○ “As close to normal” as possible
- Able to transition quickly to an alternative instructional format/schedule should health circumstances require a change.
Concern or question?
Student and staff safety is our top priority. If you have a question, concern or comment about any health or safety issue, please let us know.
Call the Eastmont Administration Office at
(509) 884-7169 or email one of the following District Office Administrators:
Elementary (Preschool-6th grade)
Spencer Taylor - firstname.lastname@example.org
Secondary (Grades 7th-12th grade)