Transportation Department Parent Handbook and Bus Rules
- Transportation Department Parent Handbook and Bus Rules - English
- Transportation Department Parent Handbook and Bus Rules - Spanish
Please call Transportation if you have any questions, 884-4621.
Versatrans e-Link provides a simple school/transportation search based on grade level and home address.
User Name: guest
Eastmont School District documents and forms related to student transportation
- Concern and Bus Stop Request Form (For when a concern is observed at one of our bus stops)
- Eastmont School District #206 School Bus Pass (If your child needs to ride a different route than designated)
- Transportation Trip Critique (Evaluation of a trip experience)
- Trip Guidelines and Responsibilities (staff, chaperones, administrators, participants)
Washington State Forms
- OSPI School Bus Stop Sign Violation Form (Used when witnessing and unsafe act when a failure to stop for a school bus, displaying a visual sign while receiving or discharging school children IAW RCW 46.61.370)
- WA DOL Driving Record Request Form (Form required when applying for a school bus driver position)