Want to know which bus your child will ride?
The below link is for parents or guardians to access current bus information based on where you live.
Please use the Login: guest and Password: guest to access this portal.
Transportation Department Parent Handbook and Bus Rules
- Transportation Department Parent Handbook and Bus Rules - English
- Transportation Department Parent Handbook and Bus Rules - Spanish
Please call Transportation if you have any questions, 884-4621.
Eastmont School District documents and forms related to student transportation
- Concern and Bus Stop Request Form (For when a concern is observed at one of our bus stops)
- Eastmont School District #206 School Bus Pass (If your child needs to ride a different route than designated)
- Transportation Trip Critique (Evaluation of a trip experience)
- Trip Guidelines and Responsibilities (staff, chaperones, administrators, participants)
Washington State Forms
- OSPI School Bus Stop Sign Violation Form (Used when witnessing and unsafe act when a failure to stop for a school bus, displaying a visual sign while receiving or discharging school children IAW RCW 46.61.370)
- WA DOL Driving Record Request Form (Form required when applying for a school bus driver position)