Eastmont Opportunities Program
This program is a student's Opportunity to catch up on credits, work at their own pace, learn great job skills, receive community support, and add career based credits to their transcript.
Students accepted into the program will have many choices for structuring their own schedule.
- Hybrid Schedule: Split between Eastmont High School and APEX Program
- Full-time APEX Program: Split between half-time at the portables, half-time remote off-site
- Full-time Remote Off-Site
The student's schedule can combine well with classes attended at the Eastmont High School campus, Skills Center, Running-Start, and/or can accommodate with work/family commitments. We are conveniently located across from the high school in Portables 10, 11 and 12; directly behind Sterling Intermediate School.
If you are interested and/or would like more information, feel free to contact Mr. Tullar at (509) 888-1495 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are are available at the EHS Counseling Office. Completed forms should be submitted to the Counseling Office.
- Evaluations are held at the end of each month and communicated via email to students and parent(s)/guardian(s).
- Weekly contact with your teacher is mandatory.
Are you making the progress needed to meet your targets?
You must complete and submit the paperwork every year to remain enrolled with Eastmont. The forms are obtained from your resident District, associated with your home address and filed with them. If that District releases you, Eastmont will be notified and you will be contacted.
Returning Choice students should submit their paperwork in June because Choice decisions are made in August otherwise, you will be placed on a WAITING list.
New students have 20 days to file Choice paperwork or be withdrawn from Eastmont. If not done on time, you will remain a resident of the other district.
Students who do not make contact, or academic progress for 20 school days will be automatically dropped from the program.
Eastmont Opportunities Program (EOP) School Hours: 7:45 AM - 2:30 PM
- (509) 888-1491 Tara Abbott
- (509) 888-1497 Daren Hoff
- (509) 888-1490 Teresa Ladd
- (509) 888-1495 Ryan Tullar
- (509) 888-1494 Cinthia Verduzco - EOP Secretary (se habla español)