Eastmont School District is seeking applications from persons interested in being appointed to committees to write the “for” and “against” statements for the Douglas County Local Voters’ Pamphlet related to the ballot measure for the District’s Bonds to Expand and Renovate School Facilities to be considered by voters at the November 8, 2022 general election. Those interested should send their name, address, phone number and which position they represent to: Caryn Metsker, Executive Director of Financial Services, Eastmont School District, 800 Eastmont Ave, East Wenatchee, WA 98802 or via email at email@example.com by July 8, 2022. The Board will take action on the appointments at its July 11, 2022 regular board meeting.
Eastmont School District -Our Mission
The mission of the Eastmont School District is to maximize the potential of all students by providing:
Relationships that support a safe and secure learning environment for students and staff.
Relevance in education experiences that meet the needs of students, parents, and community.
Rigor by having expectations that require students to develop and demonstrate academic excellence.
Results that are used to improve and support student and employee success.
- Which school serves my residence? (Attendance Areas)
- My school's safe walk route for students (Safe Walk Route Maps)
- District Transportation Bus Routes & Schedules
- Food Services Information and Menus
- How to make an online payment for my students fees and meals (Other product purchases are also available)
- How to register my student for Eastmont Schools
- What school supplies does my student need?
- Eastmont School District Board Policies and Procedures
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.